- University of Richmond Law School, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, B.A.
Memberships & Certifications:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Real Property Law Section of the Georgia Bar Association
- Southeast Land Title Association
- Atlanta REALTOR® Association
- Georgia Association of REALTOR®
- Licensed REALTOR®
- The Infinity Institute, Director
- American Land Title Association Technology Committee
- GAR® Partners in Education, Instructor
Cheryl is active in the Real Estate Section of the Bar. Cheryl is the Director of the firm’s Infinity Institute and frequently provides presentations to attorneys, mortgage companies and real estate companies on loan fraud, contract creation, contract interpretation, cybersecurity, and social media. She is a certified Social Media Professional and a certified instructor for the Georgia Association of Realtor’s Partners in Education Department
Cheryl received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Louisiana State University and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Richmond Law School. While attending the University of Richmond, she was the Managing Editor of the Journal of Law and Technology. She published an article in the journal entitled “CompuServe v. Patterson: Creating Jurisdiction Through Internet Contacts.” Cheryl was named the University of Richmond’s “Woman Lawyer of the Year” by the National Association of Women Lawyers. She is a former contributing writer for the National Association of Women Lawyer’s Journal, writing a quarterly column on technology and the law.
Cheryl and her husband are both Louisiana State University alumnae. They have a daughter; the family enjoys attending Louisiana State University football and baseball games.