- Louisiana State University – Baton Rouge, Louisiana (B.S. Marketing)
- Mississippi College School of Law – Jackson, Mississippi (J.D. & Certificate in Civil Law)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Real Property Section of The Georgia Bar Association
- Cobb Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- Atlanta Realtors Association, Affiliate Member
- Cherokee Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- 400 North Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
Keith graduated from the Marist School in Atlanta, received his undergraduate degree in Marketing from Louisiana State University, and his Juris Doctorate from the Mississippi College School of Law.
Prior to joining Thomas & Brown, LLC Keith previously worked at an Am Law 100 law firm where he represented and assisted in the foundation of creditors’ rights policies and procedures for a prominent national bank. He also worked at boutique real estate firm in the Philadelphia area where he represented large grocery store chains and multinational “big-box” retailer in acquiring and developing land throughout the United States. He has also served as in-house counsel for a national title company, advising on title related issues and corporate governance. He has traveled to real estate brokers and lenders across the country presenting title seminars.
When he is not assisting his clients, he can be found watching LSU sports, golfing or spending time with his wife, Alise, and their son, Hayes.