- Furman University-Greenville, South Carolina (B.A. History)
- University of Mississippi School of Law-Oxford, Mississippi
- State Bar of Georgia
- Real Property Section of The Georgia Bar Association
- The Lamar Order of Distinguished Alumni of The University of Mississippi School of Law
- Cobb Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- Atlanta Realtors Association, Affiliate Member
- Cherokee Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- 400 North Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
Lon attended Furman University for his undergraduate degree and received his Juris Doctorate from The University of Mississippi School of Law. During his time at Furman, he played football and it is there he met his friend and future business partner, Mark Brown. In 1993, they formed the company and have since expanded the firm all over metro Atlanta.
Lon provides presentations to Realtors on closing processes and procedures, ALTA and Closing Disclosure comprehension and more to further enhance our client relationships and further their understanding of the closing process. He also attends various conferences throughout the year and thrives on maintaining our presence in the real estate industry.
He enjoys spending time at his lake house with family and friends, playing golf, and traveling to St. Simons Island in his spare time.