- Furman University-Greenville, South Carolina (B.A. Accounting)
- The University of Georgia School of Law-Athens, Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Real Property Section of The Georgia Bar Association
- Cobb Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- Atlanta Realtors Association, Affiliate Member
- Cherokee Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- 400 North Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
Mark attended Furman University for his undergraduate degree and received his Juris Doctorate from The University of Georgia School of Law. Thanks to his football career at Furman, he was able to meet his friend and future business partner, Lon Thomas. They formed the company in 1993 and have expanded the firm all over metro Atlanta.
Mark provides presentations to Realtors on closing processes and procedures, ALTA and Closing Disclosure comprehension, contract forms and more to further enhance our client relationships and further their understanding of the closing process. He also attends various conferences throughout the year and thrives on maintaining our presence in the real estate industry.
In his spare time he enjoys watching sports, spending time at his lake house with family and friends, cooking, golfing and fishing.