- University of Central Florida, B.A.
- John Marshall School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of Georgia
- Real Property Section of The Georgia Bar Association
- Cobb Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- Atlanta Realtors Association, Affiliate Member
- Cherokee Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- 400 North Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
Terrie attended University of Central Florida for her undergraduate degree and received her Juris Doctorate from John Marshall School of Law, Magna Cum Laude.
After completing her undergraduate degree, Terrie was a customer service trainer for a major bank in Florida. The bank began to acquire a number of other banks and she was transferred from Florida to Atlanta to train the new Georgia hires. After several years, Terrie changed her focus and decided to attend law school.
Terrie has been with Thomas & Brown for over nine years. She serves as a board member for the Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association.
She enjoys reading and traveling to the beach in her spare time. She has a boxer mix that she rescued in 2010 and loves being involved in the rescue community.